Roasted Salted Cashews
These salted cashews are a family favorite that goes back generations. Jumbo cashews freshly roasted to perfection and then slightly salted to enhance a truly delicious taste. You will certainly understand why these salted roasted cashews are one of our top sellers. Our nuts are freshly roasted in-house so that you can taste the difference.
Cashews are healthy with its rich nutritional values. They are beneficial in terms of heart health thanks to its low fat content; Besides vitamins K, E and C, there are many minerals such as magnesium and iron.
Benefits of Cashew;
- Omega - 6 is Rich: It contains cashew omega - 6 oil, which contains unsaturated fatty acids. Omega - 6, a vegetable oil, has a positive effect on heart health.
- Rich in Antioxidant Perspective: Quality minerals; Cashews containing selenium, magnesium and copper are rich in antioxidants. The abundance of antioxidants significantly affects our health.
- Increases Sperm: Cashew containing zinc mineral increases sperm resistance and increases body resistance.
- Weight Loss: Although it is known as fatty food, it contains less fat than other derivatives and helps you to gain weight by choosing among dried nuts.
- Cashew Benefits to Bones: Cashew, which contains high levels of phosphorus, provides the necessary components for bone and tooth structure. Phosphorus, especially for children in development age, can be obtained by eating cashews.
- Reduces Cancer Risk: Cashew containing flavonols and cancer cells become effective. Cashew especially containing copper is protective against colon cancer.
- The Benefits of Cashew for Hair: As we mentioned above, cashews containing copper are essential for hair health. When the copper deficiency that causes hair loss is removed, the hair shows whitening more slowly.
- Protects the body against macular degeneration by preventing the effect of UV rays.
- Contains the necessary acids for the digestive system by regulating the acid level in the stomach.
- Alleviates the damage caused by fighting against free radicals.
- Provides less formation of gallstones.
- Eating 4-5 cashews at bedtime is good against sleep problems.
- Affects your being energetic and dynamic.
- Provides strengthening of teeth and decay later.